1. What is your fee?
Right to the heart of the matter! I offer a variety of fee schedules:
- I charge an hourly rate of $125.
- If you are an FPU graduate and/or first responder, I offer 20% off the regular hourly rate ($100/hr).
- If you would like to book multiple hours, I also offer a three-hour block for $300 (a 20% discount).
- The three-hour block for FPU grads and/or first responders is $240 (an additional 20% discount).
- I offer a 12-hour block for $1125 (25% discount)
- The 12-hour block for FPU grads and/or first responders is $900 (an additional 25% discount).
2. I don’t know if I can afford one-on-one coaching. Should I even bother contacting you?
ABSOLUTELY! I offer a free 30-minute consultation with no obligation whatsoever. 30 minutes of your time to possibly change the direction of your financial life is time well spent.
3. What does your fee get me?
You get one hour of undivided attention addressing your main concern. How that hour is spent is determined by you. Is budgeting your main concern? Then that shall be our focus for 60 minutes. Is debt elimination keeping you awake at night? Let me help quell the voices in your head. I assure you we will address your main concerns regarding your personal financial situation, whatever they may be.
4. Why should I spend money on you if I’m already struggling?
An excellent question! In my experience, once you become organized and intentional with your money and commit to writing everything down and remaining accountable, it is not uncommon to find “extra” money in your budget. My fee is a small price to pay to attain that goal. I believe my clients are more inclined to stick to their budgets when they have “buy-in”; that is to say, when you see the value in your course of action, you are more likely to follow it.
5. When is payment due?
Payment is due prior to the coaching session.
6. Do I have to be local to you?
Absolutely not! In this age of technological wonder, there are a vast amount of ways for you and I to connect. I’ve coached people on the opposite end of the country via FaceTime, Skype or Google+ Hangouts. Distance is not a limiting factor!
7. What should I expect during the free consultation?
We will spend that time connecting with one another. It’s an opportunity for us to sit down kneecap-to-kneecap (virtually or otherwise). The consultation allows you to get to know me and determine if I’m someone you can trust to recalculate the direction you’re headed. It also allows me to get a snapshot of where you are and where you’d like to be.
8. What should I bring to the free consultation?
Simply bring a list of your goals and concerns as well as an open heart and mind. I won’t need to see any of your financial documents during the consultation.
Start navigating toward controlling your finances! Connect with me!